Query regarding Output Types
I have one output type for sales documents. I am able to successfully trigger it for credit/debit memos but when I try to trigger it for standard orders then I am getting "Output not defined" error. Can anybody please tell me where in the config we can define output types for sales document types.
I have one more query. While trying to trigger one billing document output I am getting "Update Terminated" error. But for same billing document I am able to trigger other output types. If "Update Terminated" error is coming due to number range then should it not be coming for all output types since there is no output type specific number range defined.
please check the configuration settings
IMG-sales & distribution-basic functions-output control-output determination-output determination using the condition technique-maintain output determination for sales documents.
1. create condition table . Key combination for maintaining condition record.
2. access sequence. assign condition table to access sequence.
3. ouput condition type. Select appropriate for inquiry, quotation or sales order. Assign the access sequence to the ouput type.
4.ouput determination procedure. Here you assign the output type to this procedure.
5. assign output determination procedure. Assign the procedure at header level if you want full document ouput. Assign the procedure at Item category level if you want item level output.
6. VV11 - create condition records for sales document types or VV31 for billing document types.
create the order or billing document and see the result.