Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Output Types

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one output type for sales documents. I am able to successfully trigger it for credit/debit memos but when I try to trigger it for standard orders then I am getting "Output not defined" error. Can anybody please tell me where in the config we can define output types for sales document types.

I have one more query. While trying to trigger one billing document output I am getting "Update Terminated" error. But for same billing document I am able to trigger other output types. If "Update Terminated" error is coming due to number range then should it not be coming for all output types since there is no output type specific number range defined.

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the configuration settings

IMG-sales & distribution-basic functions-output control-output determination-output determination using the condition technique-maintain output determination for sales documents.

1. create condition table . Key combination for maintaining condition record.

2. access sequence. assign condition table to access sequence.

3. ouput condition type. Select appropriate for inquiry, quotation or sales order. Assign the access sequence to the ouput type.

4.ouput determination procedure. Here you assign the output type to this procedure.

5. assign output determination procedure. Assign the procedure at header level if you want full document ouput. Assign the procedure at Item category level if you want item level output.

6. VV11 - create  condition records for sales document types or VV31 for billing document types.

create the order or billing document and see the result.

Regards,

csv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

check your output type is properly assigned to your output determination procedure and your output determination procedure is assigned to your document type.

T-code NACZ & V/43

For your 2nd query

Please go to T-code SM13 --> Enter the user id --> Execute and analyse the Dump

or take help from ABAPer to understand the issue.

Thank You

BR,

M T