cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create quotation through cost of service activities in cj20n?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS  Experts,

Can anybody please guide how to use DP 81 for creating the quotation? We have service activities in cj20n.We have PR generated and planned cost through these activities.No matarials are there in Project. WBS has allredy been assigned to the Inquiry. Now my question is how to Link these services in DIP profile? In material Determination TAB of the DIP when i put this service no. it throws the message that it dosent find it in "MARA'  Table.

Thanks in Advance,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your Reply.

I have allready created service activity in cj20n and get the planned cost and linked the WBS to the inquiry and DIP profile in sales B Tab of the Inquiry.My question is how this service item can be assigned in matrial dtermination tab of  DIP to trnsfer the cost in quotation.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where you are adding material in same tab you can put service code also but with item category DIEN.

system will allow to add service code there in VA11

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Can you please elaborate meaning of service code.Is it the service no. what we have created in AC01 or something else. why because this no. is not accepting by the system in material determination TAB of the DIP.

An  assistance in this regard is Highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

create service in AC01 transaction or add this in under service activity via cj20n project builder

if you want this service code in sales order then you have to use item category DIEN.

DIP profile you can assign in project profile this is linking between PS SD

Under Transaction DP81 project/wbs or inquiry would be link with each other such check inquiry there might be option for putting wbs as account assignment.

Regards,
Sanjeev