SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL - Issue in INTCASHDEP EMIGALL Object

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to create interest document through EMIGALL.

I am getting error as No cash security deposits available'

I have adopted Rec data type as INT, FKKKO, FKKOP & FKKOPK.

In FKKKO I have adopted interest related fields (doc type, origin key and start and end date)

In FKKOP I have adopted attributes of main and sub 0020 and 0010.

In FKKOPK I have adopted attributes of FKKOP doc (payment)

So can anyone share comments to resolve issue.

Regards,

Paresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh

What value/reference did you put into field INTCASHDEP-INTERFACE-OPBEL?

You have to populate it with oldkey of the PAYMENT on the SECURITY.

Here again the load order:

1. SECURITY
  2. PAYMENT - linked to SECURITY
  3. INTCASHDEP - linked to PAYMENT

For example:

SECURITY - Requested on 01.03.2012, amount $200

PAYMENT - Paid on 20.03.2012 against security, amound $200

INTCASHDEP - All interest on payment from 20.03.2012 until go-live (20.03.2014 or 2 years) for 5% p.a., amount $20

If the security is returned at go-live the customer gets the migrated $220 back (payment plus intcashdep).

If the security is returned one year after go-live the customer gets the migrated $220 (payment plus intcashdep) plus all interest within SAP after the go-live (another $10).

Also your main / sub transaction is incorrect, because it's used for Cash Security Deposit Payments. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, because your HVORG/TVORG input values are not used anyway - you can leave the fields on SAP default processing type "1 - Initial" in EMIGALL. They are determined internally (event 1310) and I would expect it to end up as 0025 / 0010.

In general, after you copy an object from the SAP company, keep it simple and add only fields if you really need them. The copied object contains all mandatory and often-used fields.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh

What value/reference did you put into field INTCASHDEP-INTERFACE-OPBEL?

You have to populate it with oldkey of the PAYMENT on the SECURITY.

Here again the load order:

1. SECURITY
  2. PAYMENT - linked to SECURITY
  3. INTCASHDEP - linked to PAYMENT

For example:

SECURITY - Requested on 01.03.2012, amount $200

PAYMENT - Paid on 20.03.2012 against security, amound $200

INTCASHDEP - All interest on payment from 20.03.2012 until go-live (20.03.2014 or 2 years) for 5% p.a., amount $20

If the security is returned at go-live the customer gets the migrated $220 back (payment plus intcashdep).

If the security is returned one year after go-live the customer gets the migrated $220 (payment plus intcashdep) plus all interest within SAP after the go-live (another $10).

Also your main / sub transaction is incorrect, because it's used for Cash Security Deposit Payments. At the end of the day it doesn't matter, because your HVORG/TVORG input values are not used anyway - you can leave the fields on SAP default processing type "1 - Initial" in EMIGALL. They are determined internally (event 1310) and I would expect it to end up as 0025 / 0010.

In general, after you copy an object from the SAP company, keep it simple and add only fields if you really need them. The copied object contains all mandatory and often-used fields.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Vielen Danke Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Will work on your inputs and revert in case further guidance is required.

mit grussen,

Paresh