Did you mean: 

CN41N - Project Structure graphic

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hello All,

I am having a requirement wherein the client wants to view -

1.) Plan (Basic dates), Actual and Forecast finish of WBS Elements / Activities

as in Gantt chart (Separate Bar representing each of above) in the same chart / graphic. I've checked the possible options as in (attached), but couldn't find a solution.

2.) IF I only wanted to view the "Selected" Object in the Gantt chart (attached), is it possible to view only the selected objects?

3.) How do I have the CW (Calndr week) to display dates (26.04.14, 27.04.14, 28.04.14 - instead of (Sunday, Monday, Tues)

4.) Dates: Bas (Basic), Set (Ear) - What does this mean in the chart?

-thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

for pt 1

follow Extras -> Legends 

for point 2,

follow,  Edit -> Show/Hide -> Choose your required option.

for point 3

follow, Setting -> Time Axis assistance

in this click on Planning Periods > select Day in Basic Unit and set its width too

then select Timescale01 select type as Day Annotation DD

Timescale02 select type as month Annotation MMM

Regards,

Sachin.

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Sachin,

thanks for your reply. Pl. see below:

For Pt.1 - Plan (Basic dates), Actual and Forecast, I was asking - if there's anyways to display the Plan, Progress & Forecast bar, in the same chart @ WBS Element / Activity level. Displaying the progress as bars is what I am looking for here.

for point 2, I couldn't see  ' Show/Hide' as in Edit -> Show/Hide

for point 3, same thing - Setting -> Time Axis assistance is not visible. But, did see the 'Time Axis' option in

'Extras' tab, which didn't show the  - Timescale01 , Timescale02 options in the Pop-up.

And, any idea on Q:4 that I originally posted?

Please advise.

-thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

In previous post I overlooked & give you ans considering you in project planning board,

check below ans

for pt 4,

use F1 help & see below link it may useful to you,

Graphical Time Bars in Planning Board

for pt 3

use t code OPG4 -> select your time scale Proj Pln board profile(in my case it is SAPPS_ZS01),

then in Daily Period split select Heading type day as 0 to get date display in number format.

for pt 2

in CN41N overview you select your desired object to display & then move to Graphic > Gantt chart

you get Gannt for selected object

for pt 1,

lets see for other expert's views on pt 1

Regards,

Sachin.

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok.. I think - I may very well have the answer here within "Gantt Chart" in CN41N for Pt.1, 4.

When you Double-click on the Bar displaying - Dates: xxxx , Set: xxxx It displays options if I want to view the:

Basic, Actual, Forecast dates. with ES, EF, LS, LF (this also is ans. for Pt.4)

Pt.2 - I am still not able to view ONLY the selected objects in Gantt chart. Unsure why.

For Pt.3 - I believe in OPT7 - Diagram Area (tab) - 'Profiles' section displayed at bottom should work. The 'Set of Dates', Earliest/Latest section displayed in (General Data tab) may also solve for Pt.1 (I need to check).

Closing the issue.

-thanks