cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Output tax not determined for Export scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Sales order with material X manufactured in France (FR), ship to party XXXXXX in order belongs to Nigeria (NG), then based on customer demand the user has changed the ship to party country to DE (Germany). Due to that MWST to be 0 %, But MWST condition changed to domestic tax as 20% tax, But it should be 0 % tax, Even thow condition records are mantained for FR to DE (with 0 % tax) system not take into account that the destination country is DE and in analysis of order the Taxclass1-Material is not all displayed (missing in condition determination) for better understanding please look below screen shorts.

I had checked the condition records for both Customer and Material everything looks fine.

If destination country changed to NG condition is determined correctly, But for FR to DE it is not determined ? 

Can any one suggest/Advice why the Taxclass.material is missing for FR to DE even thow condition record defined.

Thank in Advance for suggestions

Regards,

Ranjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

requirement 008 is not fulfilled as per your screenshot. Check it with VOFM tcode.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the same problem few month ago.

Material manufactured in FR, sold to party IE ship to party PL.

The problem was the VAT Registration number for Poland in the sold to party Customer master record.

In your case you have to mention the DE VAT Reg n° for your sold to party Customer master record (from NG).

example in my case :

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Lakshmipathi, check the condition record in VK13 for the key combinations including the material. Also make sure that the record exists for the valid from date on/before 26/04/2014 as the service rendered date is 26/04/2014.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in condition record whether for the combination of FR / DE / Cus.Tax / Mat.Tax, you have maintained.  I could conclude it is not maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi