cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global GRC Rule set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We have configured AC 10 Access Risk analysis and the GRC Rule set is global, when i try to get the results only for Production system with combinations of System/function/action/permission/risk from Setup->Access Rule detail, i found the combination results of only the logical group

SAP_BAS_LG with the business process" BASIS" and the functions showing only for Basis.

The other Business process functions (Finace, MM etc) is not showing up in the result report for Production systems.

Any input is very much appreciated and looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Sindhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i checked in the Functions, only the Basis Functions are mapped to system SAP_BAS_LG, and this logical group has all the production systems,

The rest of the Business Process functions like Finace, PTP etc are mapped to SAP_NHR_LG which is grouped for non-prod systems, so now i need to go and update each functions with SAP_BAS_LG to get the result report for other Business process for Production?

Please suggest

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sindhu,

Did you create other logical groups and map to connectors?

We need to put all logical groups in one connector group. Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Trinadh Bokka

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sindhu

The rest of the Business Process functions like Finace, PTP etc are mapped to SAP_NHR_LG which is grouped for non-prod systems

The groups are not differentiating between production and non production

Choose the group you want and ensure that you have mapped your connectors to the logical groups in the integration framework.

If you need to make mass changes you go do via the mass functionality in IMG. Search SCN/wiki/help and you will find the steps on how to achieve this.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thank you very much for the reply, sure i will implement the solution provided.

Regards,

Sindhu

Answers (0)