Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import of project containing models

todd_fisher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a WebDynpro project I am developing for a customer that involves ARFC Models. When I export the project to the file system and subsequently try to import it into another NWDS, the Model is not included the project under the Models node, or under used models.

My guess is that I need to do something else in the export process (besides just exporting to the file system).

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

todd_fisher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks - I figured it out.

Enjoy the points!

todd_fisher
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I think I am doing what you suggest: I am in the WebDynpro Explorer, I select file then Export, select File System off of the list, checkmark my project in the next screen, and press finish. The project folder is created in the location specified.

When I move the folder to a new PC and do the Import, The project is created in my workspace, but the model information is missing.

Am I missing something? As I need to leave the customer with a project that they can modify, I need to be able to export the complete working project from my laptop. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you export your project, it won't export all your folders in your work space. i suggest insted of exporting the project from web dyn pro, make a zip folder from your workspace and use it in your current work space.

I think that will work for you

Good luck

Ravi