Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in inbound delivery replication ERP -> EWM

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently installed SAP ERP 6 EhP 6 and EWM 7.0 Ehp2 Add-On

Now, we are not being able to replicate Inbound Delivery from ERP to EWM.

As we save the ID in ERP we are getting a message that the ID has been distributed.

But the document is getting stuck in the RFC queue.

In SMQ2 the particular queue gets the status "SYSFAIL" with the error message "Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised. Message no. SY359"

The function module field contains "/SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA

The status message says: "CREATE DATA: The document /1DF/_PDI000 is no... "

I've properly defined the standard BAPI destination and I've checked note 1398474.

Please help me get out of this mess.

Regards,

Oritra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem has been resolved.

We were getting the error due to the missing /1DF... tables

It was caused due to faulty installation. i.e. while installation the program responsible for the document flow tables did not run properly.

Therefore I accessed the transaction se38 and ran the program /SCMB/FLOW_CUST_CHECK. Here I recreated the tables.

The tables were created and the ID got replicated.

Regards,

Oritra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra,

Did you check the assignment of PLANT & STORAGELOCATION  in EWM.

follow this

IMG--EWM--INTERFACES--ERP INTEGRATION--GOODS MOVEMENTS--MAP STORAGE LOCATIONS FROM ERP SYSTEM TO EWM SYSTEM.

Regards

sathish

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I've had mapped te storage location and plant. Still Im getting the error. Below I've attached the screenshot of the error log

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess I've identified the cause of the problem. I checked for all the available /1df tables in se16 and this is what i got:

i.e. there are no /1DF/_PD* tables. Can anybody confirm weather it should be like this or should the tables be present ?

I've also referred to note 1021080 which talks about missing /1DF tables.

But I dont know how to go about solving the problem. Please guide.

Regards,

Oritra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you created distribution model... in ERP with ERP WH no , and logical system no.

Regards

Suraj

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Suraj,

I've  created a distribution model and have successfully transferred all the master data.

But as I understand, transactional data is transferred via bapi calls . So I've assigned proper destination for the same.

So the thing is that, master data got transferred and the rfc is working fine. It's while transferring transactional data that I'm getting the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra

Can u get complete detail error description from SLg1 and post here.

Regards

Sura

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you assign your Standard RFC BAPI Destination in BD97.

Regads,

Sathish

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I've defined the destination in BD97.

I'll post a screenshot of the error log tomorrow.

Is there any particular format that the Inbound Delivery should abide by  ?

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj ,

Please find below the screenshots of 1. SMQ2 ; 2. SLG1 ;  3.BD97

Regards,
Oritra

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you double click on the error message and share the detailed error message in first screen shot.

Regards,

Sathish

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj/Sathish,

Can you please check and suggest whether /1df tables should be present in the system or are they created during the execution of the processes ?

In a previous comment I've attached a screenshot of the error log.

Please go through OSS Notes 1282201, 1021080, and 1144734 and recommend whether its a similar problem that has occured. I'm skeptical because these notes were released for SAPEWM 700 whereas the build Im working on is SAPEWM 702, PI_BASIS 731.

Regards,
Oritra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra

As per my knowledge I haven't see this issue and table you are asking are not found as requirement in system without which delivery is able to replicate in EWM.

Also try to create new delivery in ECC and send... As you was checking in SMQ2 it means

"The status message says: "CREATE DATA: The document /1DF/_PDI000 is no..." it means after sending your delivery from ECC it is coming to back to the system where you are checking inbound queue and trying to create delivery.

That time it find NO range for delivery , so see  number range assignment or number range maintenance and refusing to create delivery.

so update Number range and assignment properly for ID in EWM system and check new flow.

if resolved dont see below points.

please provide more infrmation of below error from SLG1. keep some extra selection time zone.

1. Do you have same or different client. As per above your description my understanding was same client (ECC and EWM).

If you have different client then your ECC WM parameter under EWM interface makes ur delivery move to EWM system with distribution model created with BAPI replica.

As I do not have ur system my second option will be try to check above setting and if not try to push in debug mode to see proper code.

As per my knowledge I haven't see this issue and table you are asking are not found as requirement in system without which delivery is able to replicate in EWM.

Regards

Suraj