cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No corresponding business system found

Former Member

Hi experts,

I'm not familiar with PI, however, I would like to get some information regarding error below in SLDCHECK.

"No corresponding business system found for system <SID> client <mandt>"

I've more concern on what would usually cause this, as in, in what situation will I get the error below?

Possible if the technical system registered in the SLD no longer exist?

Is it also possible that if the job SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECT continues to fail, the changes in technical system data (eg. new hostname) won't be updated to the SLD, and the PI system continues to interpret that the business system for <SID> client <mandt> still exist?

Hope I'm clear with my question. Thanks for help.        

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

I think , you trying to establish connection between ECC and PI system for ABAP communication. Is this new connection or existing connection stopped working ?

If New connection , below guide is having step by step configuration for establishing new connection from ECC to PI system.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

If Existing Connection ,

Checking Business system is pointing to correct Technical system and correct client.

Thanks

Hari.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks. Yes, I am connecting ECC to PI system. Originally the ECC is in HOSTA, therefore in business system configuration is set to "ECC on HOSTA".

Then, I migrated the ECC to HOSTB (different hostname), w/o changing the business system configuration in PI. However, there seems to be no issue.

After a week, there was an error, and running SLDCHECK gave output "No corresponding business system found". Issue is fixed by correcting the business system configuration i.e. setting target system to "ECC on HOSTB".

Why does it only happen one a week after, and not immediately after the server migration?
I'm checking on the system log, there's an info message "A complete cache refresh was started in the background"

Could this have given any clue? Is the message pointing to SLD cache or what cache?

Thanks,
Henry

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

This is bit strange . In workaround you meant correcting technical system configuration(application system host) in SLD ? If not , could you please explain what is workaround you followed ?

Thanks

Hari.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

It all starts with registering the ECC system as a technical system in PI. This is done in tcode RZ70, check if it is pointing to your PI system (maybe pointed to another PI system as well).

Even if the ECC system exists as a technical system in SLD, if the SLD bridge in RZ70 got changed or was changed before you are able to create a business system in SLD, you would encounter this error. This can be rectified by re-executing RZ70 in the backend and then re-create your business system in the SLD. Or if that is not possible, you would have to manually add the business system (same name as in SLD) into the table LCRT_CLNTCACHE in ECC.  

Hope this helps,

Mark

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

The below blog might be useful

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry - Technical system may exist but the underlying business system might be missing.

You need to define a business system which should point to the client in which you are executing this transaction.