Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database error 416 at CON

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We've just started getting the following error in our SLT system and there are lots of Unprocessed records sitting in SLT:

Database error 416 at CON

> user is locked; try again: locke time is 1440 minutes;

> user is locked until 2014-04-26 15:12 (given in UTC)

>[ UTC) [1440, 2014-04-26 15:12.631 0000]

Database error 416

I've checked the SLTadmin user in the HANA Studio and it does not seem to be locked or deacitvated.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hen Halvorsen,

Confirm on DBCON transaction if the user set for HANA connection is the same you are checking on HANA.

Also try to reset the user and check if it put it to work from SLT:

ALTER USER RESET CONNECT ATTEMPTS

Is this user exclusive to service or someone use it to log? It's always better have a separated user for service connection.

Regards, Fernando Da Rós

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Fernando

I did get it solved on Friday. What it turned out to be was the timeing of the Password resets. The Configuration for that system had not been turned off. So when the password was changed within the few seconds it took to change the password in SLT the user was locked out.

Once I turned off the replication, then changed the passwords it all worked out.

Ken

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also facing same issue, we are getting the same error in system log.

We even changed the user password  but again it got locked, not sure how to proceed.

Where can we turn off the replication.

Any help here will be really appreciated.

Thanks

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq

In the SLT system, transaction LTRC. Then go to the Administration Data tab, click on the Deactivate button.

Then change the User's password in HANA.

But depending on which user is being locked, remember that you may have to enter it in the DBCON table in the SLT system.

Then activate the replication again.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the USERS system table.

I guess that a different SAP HANA user account is used by SLT to connect to SAP HANA here.

Once you identified the correct user account, you can exclude it from password lifecycle processing (which was likely the cause for the account lock in the first place).