Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating confirmed quantity in sales order

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding ATP functionality. Suppose I have a stock of 50 units in my plant. If I create a sales order of 100 units then 50 units is confirmed and remaining 50 units is open. Now if I put additional stock of 50 units in plant then I want the open quantity of 50 in sales order to be automatically confirmed. But right now it's not happening like that and I have to manually go to the sales order and do ATP check to update confirmed quantity. Am I missing any configuration to update the schedule lines automatically in sales order?

Thanks,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want the open quantity of 50 in sales order to be automatically confirmed

No automatic allocation will not happen in the above case.  Either you have to do availability check for that sale order or have to run V_V2. 

Am I missing any configuration to update the schedule lines automatically in sales order?

No configuration is available such that system to allocate stocks automatically as and when the stock is made available.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to go for back order processing every time.

Just maintain default setting for your respected sales area in IMG>>>Basic functions>>>TOR and Avbl Check>>>>Avbl.Check>>Against ATP logic>>>Default settings.

Here you keep Delivery proposal.

So system can confirm the quantities based on your RLT and procurement process(if any).

Phanikumar

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your replies.

Just one more doubt I have. Can we use program sdrqcr21 to update the schedule lines?

Thanks,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Use for automatic availability check T code V_V1 (BDC Recording is required)

Thanks & regards,

csv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Use for automatic availability check T code V_V1 (BDC Recording is required)

Thanks & regards,

csv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I agree with Lakshmipathi, its better you schedule a in V_V2 for everyday. So it will automatically confirmed the order as per the stock availability.

Thank You

BR

M T

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan:

Kindly go through Backorder Processing Concept.

Backorder Processing - Sales (SD-SLS) - SAP Library

for automatic updating the order you put make some batch job for this process, which will run and update the orders.

Thanks

Varun