cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Internal Credit memo is not posted into Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement where the cancellation internal credit memo is not posted into accounting. It is a inter company sales return process. After return delivery, client created the internal credit memo. But due to some problem they cancelled the internal credit memo. But now system is not posted the cancellation internal credit memo into accounting. I did my analysis and found that client is using same number range for internal credit memo and accounting document. When internal credit memo is created system is assign the same number range to accounting document because of external number range field is ticked in Fbn1 .But due to wrong number assignment in internal credit memo. So when they cancel the internal credit memo, this internal credit memo number range is coming within the accounting document number range.But client is insisting that anyhow the cancel inter credit memo should be posted to accounting.

I have tried a lot. but i could not reach out to any solution. Kindly help me on proving me a solution on this.

Regards

Soumendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soumendu:

I had received this warning when the invoice was cleared. If you revert this process is possible to post the cancellation into accounting.

Please check the status of the invoice.

Regards

Antonio Martinez R.