cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add 100 line item in sales order at one time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

My requirement is to add 100 line items in sales order at once.

what can be good approach to overcome this situation.Is there some kind of tool which can be useful?

Let me know your suggestions

Thanks a lot in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

can you tell us, which material you want to sales by 100 line items in a sales order? why line item only 100 why not more or less?

can you elaborate by which business process to sales the material.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enayet

thanks for reply.

Actualy the business need is to get the Order created through excel sheet which they get in an email which has 60 to 80 line items.So they dont want to enter those line fmanualy want some kinf of functionality which can upload the Excel sales order into SAP as quick as possible (keeping in mind all the lines have some pop ups someway or the other).

looking for best approach for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the format of Excel file is fixed (except number of line, material, quantity), you may have to develop an ABAP program to upload data from Excel file, maybe read data from Excel then create with BAPI.  Or create a VBA in the Excel to call BAPI.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

you can maintian LSMW ( Legacy System Migration Workbench) process to upload sales order with as much as line item you want.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

efrain_rodriguez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do configuration for Proposal Items tab - like -

then create sales order using with Propose items button - VA01 - then system will accept more than 50 line of materials at a time

Please Use BAPI -- creation of Sales order

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Listing functionality in Sales.

Create the list in VB01 and maintain the complete list and you will be able to select it during Sales Order Creation.

Regards,

S.RK

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Use Incoming Idoc concept for sales order creation.

this way u can punch x no of material at one go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun

the idea is only to populate the data(mostly material # and qty) atline item level If i go with incoming idoc then there will be more technical aspects come into picture....

Assume you are in VA01 and populated sales area and or.typ..Now some icon i can develop in VA01 initial screen which will be used to upload the data from excel sheet or something into Line items details
OR similar in VA01 Overview screen after you populated the header data and icon can be used to just mass upload about 100 lines

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ansh,

try with recording method using LSMW

or check if any existing Batch Input method available

those will be the only approach

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the scenario? Please explain in detail. Do you want to add 100 line items in an existing sales order or you want to create sales order with 100 line items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D E

Thanks for the reply

Actualy the requirement is to save time by punching all the line items in the Sale order(if the requirement is to have 100 line items) So I am trying to look for an approach at one time all 10 line items can be created at once ...wanted to create a sales order with 100 line item