Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDIS import action for unmmaped values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters.

I need your help,

Im  trying import MATMAS05  from SAP ECC 6.0 to MDM MATERIAL repositories.

when I use Import Manager, the Material is Working OK , but when I try by MDIS the process show the next message error

Value is not mapped. Record import action for unmapped values is set to 'fail.' Value '<NULL><NULL>' in source field 'HERKL+STAWN <IDOC.E1MARAM.E1MARCM> [Partition]'.

the source field  accordance SAP specs the field STAWN is mapped with Commoditie-code  and set

MDIS Unmmaped Value Handling = MAP 

null, NULL country.

any idea how to solve

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

One quick way to troubleshoot this is to prepare a xml file (with help of PI) ,which has NULL+ALL Country Codes.

So that E1MARCM will repeat 280 times (say) and use this xml to open your map.

Once map is open do a save update and close it.

You should not get this issue of MDIS not handling unmapped value.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi . 

let Let me see if I understood.

I need repeat the node E1MARCM 280 times with all values possibles ?  and  then use xml on Import Manager use the same map. but how use configuration  MDIS unmmaped  settings because I try

MDIS unmapped

Ignore

Map  NULL

so but the result is the same.

thanks on advances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

As I said there can be many ways to handle this,so the above can be one of them.

This is easy to achieve using PI.A xml can be generated with repeating node and the list of countries should be provided by you.The final xml will be a master xml with combination of all countries and NULL.It should not take longer than an hours to get this done.

Other way is to try setting Ignore NULL values configuration at Destination Field,Ignore NULL should also serve your purpose

Please come back with findings.

Thanks,

Ravi