SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration change from MM invoice receipt to MM goods receipt

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sapient

At present i have configured

Spro-

Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-General Settings-Make Other Settings

MM invoice receipt

Now as per our client requirement i have to change the configuration from MM invoice receipt to MM goods receipt.

will it create any problem if i will configure  and move it to production client.

Presently budget control available during the time of PR,PO & MIRO now as per client budget control should be on PR,PO & MIGO not in MIRO.

ECC EHP6 version

Using BCS & Payment budget.

Thanks & regards

Soraj

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using payment budget also for the sake of payment transfer (value type '57')? If yes, you should not work on GR basis. Otherwise, you can proceed with the switch.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply  Eli

Yes we are using payment budget .

Now client want budget check for PR, PO & GR not in MIRO

1.is ther any way that we can make it up GR level in payment budget (Sory i might have asked in a wrong way).

2.Can we make payemnt to commitment budget so that i can do the configuration up GR level.

Thanks & regards

Soraj

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question was whether you follow your budget up to payment itself, i.e. is it important for you to know budgetary-wise if the invoice was paid. In FM these values will be registered with '57' value type. If the answer is positive, then you cannot base your FM update only on GR: it has to be IR or IR/GR. Otherwise, you can base your FM update on GR.

Your second point is not clear: what do you mean by making 'payment to commitment budget'?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for reply

1. No client does not want to follow budget up to payment they need control should up to GR level i.e PR,PO & GR

2. i have maintained budget category activation payment thats why i have raised the second point that whether it is required to change budget category from payment to commitment for GR based configuration , but as per your reply it does not required.

Thanks & regards

Soraj

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following this info, my answer is positive: you can change the update flag to GR. You don't need to change update profile: you can still work with payment budget.

Regards,

Eli