cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization from SLD to LMDB problem (is not written to Product instance)

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Synchronization from SLD to LMDB is working fine, and there is no error or warning or any problem !.

It gathers data maintained below also screen shot is attached. But data is not written to Software ==> Product Instance section. Normally it should gather automatically product software components as well.

By the way "Clients" , "Hosts" and "Technical Instances" datas have come already and it is fine.

Why there is no data in Software section in Product instances(system) in LMDB ?

Also i re-created system in LMDB but same results.

What could be the problem guys ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 data supplier(s) found for selected system in source namespace

Info.     572 CIM object instances collected

Info.     1.412 CIM association instances collected

Info.     0 CIM object and association instances deleted

Info.     Generated Extended SID VIE for SAP_DatabaseSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_DatabaseSystem",Name="VIE.DBTypeForSAP.MSS.SystemHome.vkp-i01"

Info.     Summary: 1.985 instances copied, 0 deleted, 0 errors

Info.     Generated Extended SID VIE for SAP_BCSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BCSystem",Name="VIE.SystemNumber.00277.SystemHome.vkt-sap-ids01"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to delete the system in SLD, LMDB and SMSY and resend the data to SLD?

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Yes i have already tried that but same result

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I can see the verification is red, try rerunning verification.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Because, there is no product instance assigned automatically after "Synchronization from SLD to LMDB" . When i try to verificate "it asks Please assign product instance", and it shows lots of component, and you have to click them manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is correct, you have to manually assign one product instance first, e. g. EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3. After that, run the verification and the correct instances will be proposed.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

After manually assigning EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 and running verification it asks "please assign software component version"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you saved after assigning and before running verification?

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes mate, i saved it. When i verificate it again lots of components are appearing for manual selection. When i manually select which appears all these components result same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot here?

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Screen shot is attached. Manually selection is not working i think. I dont know what is problem. Other systems defined automatically after resynchrone but this one is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you still have EhP4 assigned, try removing it in technical system. Then assign the suggested values.

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

still same mate, when i select all suggested values from list and removed the wrong one . it is asking over again assign product, select, remove etc ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you post the screenshot product versions and "software" tab for  technical system.

Regards,

Kavitha

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

there screen shots, i chose 2 product instance but when i select all suggested result same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually LMDB should take product instance automatically from SLD.

Does your solution manager SLD entry for technical system shows all software components and product versions correctly?

can you post SLD screenshot as well?

Regards,

Kavitha

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kavitha,

Yes you are right normally product instance should take automatically. When i "Synchronization from SLD to LMDB" everything looks perfect(first post of first screen shot). But there is nothing in software component and product version section or tab.

Here is screen shot of Software section (sync. is already triggered, other informations are ok host, client informations etc.)

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

also here is data collection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does SLD contains correct data on product/SWCVs for this system?

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What do you mean Mr.Kavitha with product/SWC ? If you mean CR Content version it is latest