cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration centre forecasting and scheduling of work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The business requirement is to be able to view forecast of certain orders that require configuration work in a lab environment with a view on scheduling resource to cope with the demand. We would also like to be able to schedule in customer orders to specific working days and have them scheduled for a set amount of time (typcially number of days), SO basically booking in jobs to the lab, a bit like how you would book your car in to the garage i guess.

We need to give the sales teams visibility of what orders are booked in to the labs and therefore when their next order can be fulfilled and give that expectation to the customer.

Is this in SAP APO? somewhere else?

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

If I understand correctly you are looking for orders related to customers in complete and due status.

Sales history or due orders for particular customers can be done in ECC itself with help of standard tables/ reports.

When you are looking for a status of the order with delivery dates you can identify..

With the help of gATP you can check product availability and allocation, availability based on forecast with these you can get rule based ATP, MLTP CTP and other functionalitites can be possible.

also back order processing to check availability and results of BOP can be taken into a report..

We are using APO and users get reports with help of BI due lists and original commits.....

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your reply Bala, I will indeed look in to ATP and the functionality it provides.

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please evaluate global ATP for Order promising.

Promising can be based on

Purely

- availability

- User Defined Allocation(Product Allocations)

- Multi-Level material availability

- Capacity

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Sudhir, i will look in to this..