cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my web dynpro I call Bapi_User_Get_Detail on the Customer Controller from my view. This then populates the view.

I then call Bapi_User_Change and this changes the user. I know that I have changed the user in the backend with Bapi_User_Change by looking in SU01.

When I next call Bapi_User_Get_Detail I get the results from the first call before I edited the user. I know that I have changed the user with Bapi_User_Change but I can not get the new results in my context. I calll the method wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate() and wdContext.nodeAddress().invalidate() but this makes no difference.

Also, If I hit refresh on my browser I get the correct changed results!!!!

Please someone.... any ideas???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check if the invalidate() method call is for Bapi_User_Get_Detail or for something else.

regards,

abhijeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks..

I am executing both function modules, yes. I call Bapi_User_Get_Detail then BAPI_USER_CHANGE and then Bapi_User_Get_Detail again.

I am also calling invalidate () on Bapi_User_Get_Detail.

BTW: I call the Bapi_User_Get_Detail on a different user I get the new users details back correctly. However, if I then call it again on the first user that I have changed, I still get the old details back from before I edited this user!! Where can this be getting cached??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you executing the Two function modules or not?

If you executing the two function modules the output nodes are updated autmatically.

Or I am getting any thing wrong.

Thanks,

Lohi.