Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referenced join path ___ does not have table '$2$' as endpoint

former_member185171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to make one of our first views. I joined the schema in attach.

The first part is a join between 3 tables: FMIFIIT and 2 dependent tables for further information.

For the second part I made an analytical view on FMIFIIT making totals based on 3 secondary key fields.

I would like to join the first view with the second one, so I can add total amounts to every detail line.

But I always get an error when  activating the analytical view:

<detail>

<element>cubeSchema -> cubes -> cube (_SYS_BIC:kul.testing.kcl/AN_FMIFIIT_2/olap) -> characteristics -> dimension (BLDAT)</element>

<code>41</code>

<message>Referenced join path 'DATA_SLT_D11220:FMIFIHD' does not have table '$2$' as endpoint</message>

</detail>

I seems as if all 3 tables need to be fact-tables, and as I look at the definition that is not the case:

<cubeTables>

<cubeTable name="DATA_SLT_D11220:FMIFIHD" type="d-table"/>

<cubeTable name="DATA_SLT_D11220:FMIFIIT" type="f-table"/>

<cubeTable name="DATA_SLT_D11220:PRPS" type="d-table"/>

</cubeTables>

Is this 'TYPE' influenced by the presence of measures in it? And do all tables need to have measures in it?

<measures>

<measure name="FKBTR" table="DATA_SLT_D11220:FMIFIIT" column="FKBTR" aggregationType="sum" isVisible="true"/>

<calculatedMeasure name="TOTBEDRAG" aggregationType="sum" isVisible="true" calculateBeforeAggregation="false" datatype="fixed" length="13" scale="2">

<formula>"FKBTR"</formula>

</calculatedMeasure>

<calculatedMeasure name="BEDRAG54" aggregationType="sum" isVisible="true" calculateBeforeAggregation="false" datatype="fixed" length="13" scale="2">

<formula>if("WRTTP"=''54'',"FKBTR",0)</formula>

</calculatedMeasure>

<calculatedMeasure name="BEDRAG57" aggregationType="sum" isVisible="true" calculateBeforeAggregation="false" datatype="fixed" length="13" scale="2">

<formula>if("WRTTP"=''57'',"FKBTR",0)</formula>

</calculatedMeasure>

</measures>

Can anyone advice on how I can solve this issue? It might be a issue with my design.

Thanks a lot.

Kris

Message was edited by: Tom Flanagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Did you manage to resolve this? I'm getting the same error now. Can you help me out of this...

Regards,

Chandra.

former_member185171
Participant
0 Kudos

Chandra,

yes I did.

I made a calculation view join the attribute and the analytical view. And this gives us the correct result.

Regards.

Kris

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kris, that solved, even I could achieve the same joins using CA view.

Answers (0)