cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, can i have some production support issues with rootcasue and resolution for SAP TM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, can i have some production support issues with rootcasue and resolution for SAP TM?

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I would recommend that you read the Rules of Engagement and other documents in the Getting Started link (top right) before posting anymore.  Your Discussion will most likely get reported as non-specific and get removed.  If you have a specific problem with TM, please post it in a new thread with error messages, version and SPs installed, and how the error occurs and what you are trying to get TM to do.

There are a lot of resources available in the TM Overview page which can help, so start there and maybe also look at some of the MKS (Monday Knowledge Session) recordings which should also be listed.  There are also a lot of experienced people who can help resolve issues your TM installation, but you need to provide enough information on the problems you are having.  If you are just looking for information on past problems, do a Search or simply browse through past Discussions which are marked with a green Check (Correct Answer).

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG (and a Moderator)

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

?