cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Printer set-up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1-I am working with Forms and the LOCL printer is set up as on now. But, its(LOCL) giving problems in printing, so I wuld like to set up/change to the SAP Printer(say, xyz01), so culd u some one pls. explain me step by step(actually, once I did from using Menu item Utilities, now i forget it) How to do it?

2- Here, one was used the text module to pull the address, so Where I can see the Text modules, to change the Tele. #?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You only have to use the transaction SPAD for printers.

Regards

Tamá

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- I am working with Forms and the LOCL printer is set up as on now. But, its(LOCL) giving problems in printing, so I wuld like to set up/change to the SAP Printer(say, xyz01), so culd u some one pls. explain me step by step(actually, once I did from using Menu item Utilities, now i forget it) How to do it?

Please start with transaction SPAD and check this link for more detail.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/d9/4a8eb751ea11d189570000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

2- Here, one was used the text module to pull the address, so Where I can see the Text modules, to change the Tele. #?

Please go to transaction SE75.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx guys, Let me try pls. give some time.

ThanQ.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

1) You want to change the printer that the form is printed too?

2) SE75

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

Yes! ur guess is correct, I wanna to change the printer, to which I am giving form print outs.

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with SPAD, but I did not understood that How to proceed after entering in to SPAD, so culd u pls. explain step by step? Actually, once from VA43 transaction, by using Utilities item in Menu(of VA43), I set up SAP printer, I forget it! Now, I am working with LOCL printer for Forms printing, so I wuld like to change from LOCL to SAP Printer!

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add this printer with short name LOCL , for more info , ask ur basis person .

Regards

Prabhu