Did you mean: 

error no:FF713 - Taxcode V0 country IN does not exist in Procedure

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query in access sequence.

My situation was i was trying to do MIRO when system issued me message

FF713 - Taxcode V0 country IN does not exist in Procedure.

I referred to forum and some where it was told that try out access sequence MWST for the condition type i am using. I was using JMOP and access sequence was JST1. The moment i changed it to MWST the issue was resolved but it left me with question that why cannot i use JST1 for it. Its after all an access sequence only and i can modify it to any extent to meet my requirement. For that i do not have to give country code. In JST1 the fields were plant/ material group. While creating the tax code V0 i have given county as IN. I have maintained FV11 and given plant and material group. So logically it should work but it did not . Now in an implementation scenario i cannot always use MWST for all condition types. Or whatever field i give , is it mandatory to give IN as one of the field also to overcome this error? As per my knowledge access Sequence is used to determine the entities entered and system will automatically propose the matching values. Then why not in this?

Please note that this discussion is not based on error but what i observed.?

Gurus could you please share your experience in it.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please use the subject effectively.  Dont type the entire text there

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Hope you are using condition based excise determination.

Assign the tax code to company code in the path: SPRO - Logistics - General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Condition-Based Excise Determination - Assign Tax Code to Company Codes.

Maintain the settings, use the tax code with access sequence JST1 and test the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT MM,

Actually during the initial configuration i have already done that. I got the error after that.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain a 0% against V0 in FV11 in any of the accesses when using JST1?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have but it is true that it does not retain the 0% there. But yes i have manually assigned 0 there for testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not show the 0%. Just check in FV12 if a record exists for that condition type. That'll be your confirmation.

Also, just to test, you can maintain the 0% directly in the tax code in FTXP and check. Does the error still appear?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is due to inconsistency in condition tables. Did you check the note: 2003668 - Error message FF713 is issued when posting document due to blank percentage rate of tax co... The note suggests some correction report to correct the issue. Please check the note and proceed accordingly.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT MM,

Yes , Both Mr. lakshmipati and you were right. As per the note's resolution i found the exact similar entries in the tables A003, konp and Konh. And with the sample report i removed the entries with specific input parameters(through modifying the sample program). But after that when i did MIRO  the same error came again. I did not expected this to happen. Please note i did not create any fresh PO or gr. I used the existing one.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please try with a new PO?

Regards,

AKPT

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thank you all for your suggestions. It worked with new PO. However now its working perfectly fine with MWST which was the basic reason why i opened the thread. I can see though JSt1 is now not working but never mind.... i will try the same for jst1 now. I am closing the thread.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This query is not related to CIN but related to MM and hence, moved from Internationalization and Unicode to SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM)

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think when you use JST1 access sequence , you wont specify any tax rates in the tax code while creating thru FTXP; those are maintained thru fv11. I suppose when the access sequence is MWST, the rates are specified in FTXP.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe when you use condition based process you maintain every detail in FV11 irrespective of any kind of access sequence. In my case i have maintained zero values as it is V0 zero input tax. I mapped the  condition type JMOP with GL account. The same i did for JST1. If you use taxinn and you do not use condition record after using access sequence then in PO invoice tab try clicking the invoice tab. It wont open. 

So you do not maintain rates in tax codes. The same is mapped in fv11/fv12 based on access sequence.

In that case i have not maintained in both cases in tax codes however i have maintained in fv11/fv12 for both cases. MWST also has place for price too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do refer the below OSS Notes explain clearly about your situation..

383321 - MIRO: Error FF713

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Mr Patil,

thanks for you reply but as per the note it says multiple account assignment situation. In my case its very simple. I am not using the multiple account assignment concept. So is it valid then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its valid but the error what you are referring the solution what did you explained is not relevant.

As told earlier you need to assign your tax procedure and all tax codes to your company code and country code

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note:-

• Note 2003668 - Error message FF713 is issued when posting document due to blank percentage rate of tax code

G. Lakshmipathi