cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of including the additional child client into the SAP GRC 10 systems and I have configured all required plugin related connectors in both GRC and ECC system.

RFC connection has been established between both the systems from GRC to ECC and ECC to GRC

GRC system configuration:

GRC\Common Component Setting\Integration Framework\Maintain Connectors and Connection type 

In the Define connectors -> I have defined the new child system ECC and also defined in the logical connector

Maintain Connector setting -> I have defined new child systems in all four integration scenario's ,AUTH, PROV, ROLMG and SUPMG

Access Control\Maintain Connector Settings - I have defined the Target connection as ECC

4000 - application type was set 1 already

4010 - Firefighter ID role name was set the the role

In the Child System (ECC)

GRC (Plugin) \ AC\ Maintain plugin configuration settings

I have defined the parameters

1000 (Child system)

1001 (GRC system)

1089 (SUPM) EAM Application

1090 FFID role Name

I have verified several times and I did not missed any configuration.

Issue:

I have created the two firefighter id in Child system ECC and assigned the FF_ID Role to the users and then executed the GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC for fetching the user id information to the GRC system. the job was completed successfully but FF_ID are not showing up in the GRC environment.

Please assist 

Thanks,

Esh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you assigned a role defined in 4010 in the user account in the backend? You need to assign this role to every FFID in your target system (ERP), otherwise GRC doesn't identify these roles as Firefighter ID's when you run the synchronization program.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Role was assiged to the FF_IDs in the backend system already.

Requirement:

My client has two production client 100 & 101. We had established the connection to 100 earlier and every thing working well for 100. but now the client want to bring client 101 also under the GRC for setting up the FF_ID's.

We have done all required configuration ib both GRC and backend client 101 and job ran secussfully but FF_ID are not visible on GRC system.

We are able to setup the trusted RFC connection to only 100 client and not able to create the t-rfc for the client 101. I am getting a messgae that t-rfc was already exists for this server. does this impact of getting a data from the client 101 to GRC system?

Please assist.

Thanks,

Esh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is resolved now. I could see the data...

Thanks,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can you please mark answer and provide summary of what you did to fix it so other's can benefit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC must be set as Trusted between the systems.

Regards,

Esh

Answers (0)