cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for split of PO items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

In the creation of purchase orders from SRM shopping carts, we have a requirement to split the service purchase order lines in different items when the tax code in SRM is different. I mean, the requirement is to have only services with the same tax code in SRM in the same PO item. If the SRM tax code is different for a concrete service I have to split it in another PO item.

In short, what I need is to know any user exit, badi, etc... in the creation of PO for the splitting of PO items. Can anyone of you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE (method GROUP_PO_BACKEND) which groups by custom criteria creating a PO document per every group in field REFNUMBER. What I need to do is similar, but not creating a PO per group, but an item per group within the same PO. Does anyone knows if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier,

Each item in an SRM PO can have only one tax code. How is your scenario different?

I assume you are using ex. classic scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manosij.

I have not much experience in SRM. I think that the difference between scenarios is where the subsequent documents of a shopping cart are created, is that right? In my case, the PO is created in the backend, in R/3.

In the shopping cart (in SRM) the services are created everyone in a different SC item, with the possibility of having different tax codes for each one. However, in the purchase order (in R/3), the services are grouped all together in a unique PO item, all of them under a unique tax code (EKPO-MWSKZ). What I need to do is to have a PO item for each different tax code from the SC. The services have to be under their correspondent tax code in the PO.

For example, I am creating a SC with two services, one of them with tax code VP and the other one with tax code V5. The PO must have two items, one with tax code VP and the other one with tax code V5. Currently, the PO is being created with a unique item with tax code VP. If both items in the SC would have tax code VP, it would be correct to have the PO with a unique item with tax code VP.

I hope this clarify my requirement.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After some investigation, I see that the unique field to group by the services in PO items from a SRM shopping cart is the product category (in method MAP_HIERARCHY of class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_SOA_DO_PO_ITEM, in SRM side). It seems to be no other possibility for agroupation of service items.