cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD FT export licenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

I have a question on foreign trade export licenses without SAP GTS.

We have two kinds of materials:

+ materials for which certificates are required

+ materials for which no certificate is required

Depending the country of destination, 1 (certificate A) or 2 certificates (certificate B AND C) are required.

For this, I created 1 legal regulation, 1 export control class en 2 groupings (with & without certificate). The grouping "with" is linked to all 3 certificate types.

During order entry, SAP deduces correctly what certificates are required depending onto the settings done in the material master.

The problem I face is when sending materials for which certificates are required to a country where 2 certificates are needed, SAP is "satisfied" as from the moment 1 of both is available.

How can I arrange that SAP checks the availability of both documents?

I hope you can help!

KR

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Following setup is required to solve the issue:

• 3 legal regulations (certificate A, B and C)
  • 3 certificate types (A, B and C)
  • 3 export control classes (A, B and C)
  • 6 groupings
    • 2 groupings per LR
      • With certificate
      • Without certificate

I think one of the critical issue/pitfall I’ve faced is the correct link between what certificate is when to be triggered for what country.

• For EU countries, only certificate A is to be available
  • For non EU countries, only certificate B and C must be available.

SAP is always checking EACH LR, so you must make sure it always is there, but don’t fill out any certificate in that case… cfr printscreen for BE vs ET.

Issue closed.

KR,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anyone who can help me out on this topic?

KR,

Peter

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure what you indicated in your original post is a standard functionality or not.  Can you let me know through which transaction code, you checked the test results for which, you shared the screen shot.  This will give some clue to propose some suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

Please find in attachment the IMG path (SD/FT/legal control). The names of the screenshots are equal to the IMG path. don't have the Tx codes at hand.

According to my information, Foreign trade is a standard functionality, avoiding the use of SAP GTS... (We're not ready for GTS)

KR,

Peter

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry if my original expectation was not clear.  What I wanted to check is you have shared one JPG file which starts "Test result SO for NON EU....".  Please let me know in IMG, through which navigation path, you could see this data / report.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The screenshot is taken from "create sales order (VA05)", more specifically, it is the export log.

KR,

P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I created 1 legal regulation, 1 export control class en 2 groupings (with & without certificate).

Please share the screen shot what you have configured to have some better idea and propose some suitable suggestions.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I wanted to upload a mini doc with FULL setup, including tests during SO entry, but it exceeded 1MB.

Please find requested printscreens attached. the custo settings for grouping without are ± equal to with (but the without is defaulted).

Please revert if more info is required.

Hope you can help.

KR,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

more printscreens.

For the testresult, I created an ET customer who only had a valid certificate B, but not C. I expected SAP to go searching as well for certif C before resulting in "green light".

Looking forward to your reply!

KR,

Peter