Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry: Exception on restart of server

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just now i have upgraded my agentry server to 6.0.40.2 and i have completed all the steps. On restart of my server i see an exception.

Can any one help me what was the issue?

Regards,

Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gupta,

It looks like you installed the 6.0.40.2 to a new directory and manually deployed your files across.  The error references not being able to find the sapjcorfc.dll.  This along with Libfrc32.dll shoudl be in the ServerDev directory and are not installed with the base Agentry server and can be easily missed when moving jars around between server install directories.

Please verify you have the ini4j.jar, sapjco.jar and the two dlls (sapjcorfc.dll and librfc32.dll) in your ServerDev directory.

--Bill

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

I installed into a different directory, Libfrc32.dll this file is missing. Now able to restart successfully.

Regards,

Gupta

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gupta,

Glad it was something simple and you were able to get it working.

--Bill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

What Agentry version did you upgrade from?  Maybe your classpath in Agentry.ini is no longer valid with the new version?  At some point, Agentry went from Agentry-v4.jar to Agentry-v5.jar.  Can't remember when that happened though.  Could be that you need to upgrade your java to work with this new server also.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP