cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Purchase Order (MM/me21n), Dunning Form (FI/f150) etc

0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I have a question regarding customizing.

For example in the TX <b>NACE</b> i have an extra field to enter the name of the smartforms formular, but there is no one in the transaction <b>FBMP</b>.

So how is this possible to print Smartforms Dunnings? Should i simply enter the name of the smartforms formular in the "Formular" field?

How would this work if the print programm behind stays the same?

Is this possible to print "request for quotation" (ME41), "purchase requisition" (me51n) or for example "Interna Documents" (Report RFKORB00) with smartforms? And if the answer is "yes", how do i customize that all?

Is there some SAP Standard Form in the system? For example for purchase order? I've found here in forum something about /SMB11/MMPO_A or /SMB40/MMPO_A. but they are both not in thesystem. We are on ECC 6.0

Thank You very much in advance

Andrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It seems, the transaction FBMP is too old to use Smartforms. It is accepting only Sapscripts. It cannot handle Smartforms, because hte printer program SAPLF150 is not handling it. I've made some standard modification into this program, because I couldn't find the customizing, where it may be replaced by another program...

Anyways I think Sapscripts are as useful, as Smartforms, you can use them also.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

ok, i've found some answer about MM printing...

what's about FI?

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard settings allow for creating dunning notices using SAPScript. If you wish to print your dunning notices using SAP Smart Forms, you must first define the corresponding function module.

1. In Customizing for Financial Accounting, choose Financial Accounting Global Settings ->Business Transaction Events.

The SAP Business Framework screen appears.

2. Choose Settings -> P/S function modules -> ... of an SAP appl. .

3. Under the Business Transaction Event (BTE) "1720" with application indicator FI-FI, change the function module in FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF and save your entries

Regards