cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Types Problem while Running WEB Dynpro with RFCModell

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI NG,

I try to write an application with RFC Model.

Via RFC Model I use an RFC function with table parameter. The table has several types i.E. char35.

The model with input /output /table definitions where generated without any errors.

When I try to deploy and run the app I get the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type com.manturbo.de.telefonbuch.rfc.types.Char35 could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getSimpleType(DataTypeBroker.java:242)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getDataType(DataTypeBroker.java:205)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributeInfo.init(AttributeInfo.java:485)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java:771)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:756)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:433)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:371)

In the WebDynpro structure I see the Dictionayry Structure RFC_TELEFONBUCH with the data types -> simple type -> char35.

I have not set up a SLD yet. Is that the problem? Or is there a possibility to solve it without SLD?

Kind regrads

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will have to configure the Backend system in SLD.

You also need to create 2 JCO connections namely

1. WD_MODELDATA_DEST (default)

2. WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST (default)

in the WebDynpro Content Administrator.

Note : The name of the 2 jco connections should be the same as the ones you used while importing the model at design time.

That should solve your problem.

regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need the SLD configured if you are trying to access the backend R/3.

It is the SLD that gives the information as to which system to refer to .