Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant is subcontractor with excise

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having only Plant 1000(mfg Plant),  we are dealing with so many vendors but one of our vendor 9000.

Our Vendor 9000 taking our plant service, He is sending some material for champ ring, we need to take that material in our plant , done the job wok and send that material back to Vendor, How to deal in SAP with Excise.

if he( our 9000 Vendor) send that material with F4 challan to our plant , then how to map?

Plant 1000's responsibility is to take the material and send them back after job work.

sapman man

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taking input material from Vendor

I think Vendor stcok should be Non valuated material, so take the Stock by creating Dummy Po and do the GRN, here Qty will get updated not value, capture the vendor Challan No in any MIGO text field.

Process the Same.

Send the material back to vendor(sales).

Please do Z developments according to your Requirement(Example-Challan Reco, Out put document for Fg to vendor as per IDT requirement)

REgards

6 REPLIES 6

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your query is much related to Excise, then you should choose Internationalization and Unicode forum.

cc Jyoti Sir.

Regards

Dev

0 Kudos

I observe that and it is already been that.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taking input material from Vendor

I think Vendor stcok should be Non valuated material, so take the Stock by creating Dummy Po and do the GRN, here Qty will get updated not value, capture the vendor Challan No in any MIGO text field.

Process the Same.

Send the material back to vendor(sales).

Please do Z developments according to your Requirement(Example-Challan Reco, Out put document for Fg to vendor as per IDT requirement)

REgards

0 Kudos

HI,

As per my understanding either i can receive Non Valuated Material (Through Dummy PO).  But how to deal with excise ( Vendor treated our Plant is subcontractor, so, i,e reason Vendor sent their material with subcontracting challan)

Is their any Provision in SAP so how to deal with this scenario, Bcz we are created Dummy PO and doing GRN  then what abt excise capture?. is it feasible if vendor sends their material with challan then how to treat that challan in our premises, bcz we are created STD Dummy PO means , as per Basic SAP we need to capture excise Part1 and Part2.

After completion of Jobwork how to issue that Material to Vendor, ( in His view our plant is subcontractor).

Is their necessary to create outgoing excise invoice while issue or sale of material to vendor.?

sapman man

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per my understanding either i can receive Non Valuated Material (Through Dummy PO).  But how to deal with excise ( Vendor treated our Plant is subcontractor, so, i,e reason Vendor sent their material with subcontracting challan)

Is their any Provision in SAP so how to deal with this scenario, Bcz we are created Dummy PO and doing GRN  then what abt excise capture?. is it feasible if vendor sends their material with challan then how to treat that challan in our premises, bcz we are created STD Dummy PO means , as per Basic SAP we need to capture excise Part1 and Part2.

After completion of Jobwork how to issue that Material to Vendor, ( in His view our plant is subcontractor).

Is their necessary to create outgoing excise invoice while issue or sale of material to vendor.?

sapman man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl try following

Create non valuated material codes of components being received from vendor

Create subcon Sales order for FG material code (to be sent to vendor after job work) and non valuated material for receiving

Create Outbound delivery

Do PGI (which PGR actually) with mov type 653

Create production order and post GR

Create Outbound for main Sale order line item (FG)

Do PGI, Billing and Excise invoice