cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical (feeder) system cannot be determined when transferring Customer from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to transfer a newly created customer from ECC to GTS. When transferring the customer I get a message saying "All selected partners (1) have been processed successfully", but when I see the log in ECC system, I get the following message "Logical (feeder) system cannot be determined Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_LEG307".

I tried transferring the documents and Vendors, which is happening perfectly.

FYI: Customers have been transferred successfully earlier. Please let me know, if any of the changes could have affected this transfer.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Going more precise, check whether below settings are fine or not:-

• Logical system defination for feeder system and assignment of a client to it.
  • ALE distribution model settings and Maintain RFC destination settings in feeder system.

Please feel free to ask more ,in case of any further queries.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

Thanks for prompt reply. These settings are fine as I am able tyo transfer Vendor and Sales Documents to feeder system successfully.

Regards,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Please can you take this customer and try to transfer it through GTS cockpit in the feeder system but this time in the degugging mode. This will let you know the point, where problem is in the transfer.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Please execute FM- OWN_LOGICAL_SYSTEM_GET in ECC and find out the logical system. See if the same is defined and assigned in the system communication settings of GTS.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the FM "OWN_LOGICAL_SYSTEM_GET", and I am getting the correct LS defined in Communication settings. I also debugged the code and it also gets the correct logical system.

Regards,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Although silly, can you please check whether this customer is somehow passed to GTS system or not. Then ,we will fully further dig into the feeder system configuration for further analysis.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked for the customer in GTS, but it is not shown there. I have following observations:

1. If i try to transfer Vendor from ECC to GTS, it is happening successfully. I could see that vendor in GTS.

2. Seems like Partner Number is allocated to Customer in GTS. I transferred Customer after successfully transferring vendor, Customer transferred failed!. So I again transferred Vendor from ECC to GTS, this happened successfully.

Observation:

First successfull vendor transfer: Partner Number in GTS: 134

Unsuccessfull transfer of Customer: Not visible in GTS

Second successfull vendor transfer: Partner Number in GTS: 136

Please see the above observation and let me if anything can be dudcted from this.

Also checked table BUT100 in GTS for Business Partners. Customer not visible here too.

Please Help!

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Which GTS version and Support Package are you using?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I am using GTS version 10.1 .

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, and which Support Package?  Please check in System > Status.. > Component Information, and check the SP-level for Component SLL-LEG.

Thanks & regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Version: 10.1

Support Package: SAPK-90101INSAPSLL

Regards,

Madhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

I previously had problems transferring (only) customers in a GTS 10.1 system.  The difference between creation of customers and other business partners is the inclusion of entries in table /SAPSLL/ADRCON.

Since SP01, there have been several correction Notes in this area.  Please check whether or not the GTS system is recording a short-dump during the transfer, and then check for relevant SAP Notes, searching with the table name /SAPSLL/ADRCON or the program name /SAPSLL/LAPI_1006F01.

For example, consider these Notes:

• 1777154 - Prevent exceptions and error messages on non-GTS client
  • 1926345 - Incomplete transfer of business partner from feeder system

Alternatively, consider implementing the recent Support Packages.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Looking at the screenshot, I can quickly summarize that there is a problem with the GTS Basic Settings of the Feeder system itself. Check in the GTS cockpit in Feeder system and further in Basic Settings tab that everything is fine or not.

Regards,

Aman