cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order completed but still stock showing in minus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked the status of wm stock in lx02 qty showing -20.

Currently system showing as BIN-4000024  with -20 qty, while posting source and target storage bin as shown in fig.

Please help me to remove out wm stock.

Regards

Sanjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MANIS
Active Contributor

Hi Sanjeet,

We need some more information regard Transfer order and Quant detail before suggesting anything Could you please follow the below mentioned steps and have a look

Goto LX02

Click on the material of the negative quant

System will display the Quant detail

pick that material document number

Goto MB03

enter the material document number once the detail screen appers select the line item and press   below mentioned screen will appear,make a note of PCN number and  check the status of PCN

Once you get the PCN number goto LU03 enter the number and check the processing status tab

if the TO number doesnot appear then create the TO against the PCN number using T-Code(LT05) and confirm it your negative stock will go off from LX02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

I am not able to get PCN no, please see the screen shot.

Regards

sanjeet

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeet,

It seems you are transferring the stock from Non WM to WM managed storage location hence system creates TR instead of PCN,

Please use the transaction code LT04 to create the TO against the TR number 88556 and confirm using T-code lt12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

First thanks for reply...when i am creating TO against TR no, as you said,  system throwing an error as" Transfer requirement 0000088556 already fully supplied. If you see the screen shot , there is 2 line item in material document, when i am checking WM details against 1 line item there is no any TR no generated. May be this reason??? suggest again plz.

Regards

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If item has been deleted then whats a solution for that.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You create transfer order using LT06 for the Material Document# 4601030007. that will solve your issue.

Regards,

Sathish