cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC Reports Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need your help with one topic. I have just implemented SAP GRC 10.1 PC and the master data reports that I can display are the following picture 1 (picture 1).

However, attached you can find the reports I should see (picture_2).

Do you know what can be the difference?

I have all the standard GRC roles so I don´t think it is a permission problem.

Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I am thinking that I only can see the reports for SysAlias SAP-GRC, so is it possible that the system does not recognize the SAP-GRC-PC Sysalias because GRC-PC is not maybe correctly installed?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

pls also make sure you have you run all post instalation steps?

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your answer. I ran all the post-installation tasks before that.

Any other idea?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI John,

for me it looks like permission problem... as you have mentioned - you have assigned all standard roles, so probably one of them gives you launchpad as you presented on screen number 2.

Try to perform a quick test: for selected user assign only a role which has your launchpad assigned (remove all other grc roles), additionally add SAP_ALL. profile, then login as that selected user and check if it works.

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer Andrzej.

I have tried to perform this activity also with SAP_ALL and no changes. Any other idea?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there was a similar issue for PC in the past: sap note 1577433, maybe that could help.

Best regards, Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your message Andrzej,

I guess it solution does not apply because I am working with SP07.

Any other idea?

Thanks,

Kind regards

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

are you familiar with lunch pads concept? Please take a look at transaction code LPD_CUST, where you can see different kind of avilable lunch pads. Your user in standard NWBC role can have a different lunch pad assign there fore eveny with all authorization you can only see what is assigned in the lunch pad. 

Hope this helps,
Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks for your answer. I am familiar with lunch pads and in the launch pad I have linked to the NWBC role I have checked and I can display the reports I can not see in the NWBC screen. I send you a picture.In the master data launchpad role, I only can display the reports with SysAlias equal to SAP-GRC.  (Attached picture)

Any idea of what can be hapenning?

Thank you so much!

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear John

You mean to say that you want to see (picture 2) reports in picture 1?

if that is the case please let me know I can help you.

Thanks

Trinadh Bokka