cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I install agentry server 6.0.30 and work manager server 5.3 on same host?

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a doubt with the installation of work manager 5.3 server.

Currently I am having normal agentry server 6.0.30 in my system(C:\Agentry Non-SAP\ServerDev) which is connected to Non-SAP MSSQL back end.

Now I want to install Work Manager 5.3 in same system with path as D:\SAPWM\ServerDev. Can I install the server in this way or is there any complication raise between these servers.

I have choice to install the WM server in separate host also. What is the better way to install.

If I install the WM server in same host what are all the settings I need to take care.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Swaroopa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Swaroopa,

You certainly can have both on the same system as along as they are configured to use different Angel ports for connecting to the clients.  From a development standpoint I have numerous instances on my machine.

When you install Work Manager 5.3 it will be defaulted to port 7003.  After the installation, simply edit the Agentry.ini and change the port reference to something other than 7003 that is not in use.  For example you could make it 8003 or 7013.    The Work Manager server also has an HTTPXML backend connection that listens on port 8282 by default.  This is typically not an issue but if that port is already used you will also need to change that as well.

Change the following in your Agentry.ini to the port number you want to use.

[ANGEL Front End Ports]

1=7003

--Bill