cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery created even GTS block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created sales order with 2 materials,while saving the sales order system shows GTS block pop up,when i try to create delivery system allow me to created delivery,if we can see the below screen in the two materials one product has no GTS block and 2nd material have GTS block ( legal control),can any one please light on this, what should be done to prevent to create subsequent doc in this case

Regards,

Sravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It allows to create delivery only with the item 10,so here system allows to create partial delivery,

Regards,

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

You can make this delivery as complete delivery required in the Feeder system settings itself. Then, considering it is just a partial delivery, a subsequent delivery will not be allowed at all unless it is completely available.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

here my requirement is system should stop creating delivery when GTS block is with any of line item in Sales order

Thanks

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

In that case, you have to do a bit of code insertion in Copy controls at item level for sales order to Delivery in VOFM to check the GTS status of the concerned items of the Sales Order while creating delivery.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check and implement note# 579357

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Copy control level you need to ensure item level GTS relevant routine in ECC, whether you assigned, .

Inline image 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Please do the required settings in the copy control for Sales order to Delivery settings and make settings for GTS required functionality in VOFM. Along with this ,please change the response of the Feeder system in the control settings for GTS Plug In.

Please let me know incase of any further queries.

Regards,

Aman