cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing WebAS Oracle Windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to install WebAS with Oracle on Windows.The oracle instance is installed. Central instance too. Now I'm trying to install the data base instance. The installation is running up to Create Oracle Database. There ist as step "hlpbld.sql". The installation ends now with following errors:

ERROR 2005-04-13 14:43:53

FSL-00001 System call failed. Error 1332 (Zuordnungen von Kontennamen und Sicherheitskennungen wurden nicht durchgeführt.) in execution of system call 'LookupAccountName' with parameter (NULL, Administrators, ...), line (305) in file (synxcaccmg.cpp).

ERROR 2005-04-13 14:43:53

FSH-00008 A system error occurred when executing function LookupAccountName. ErrorNo=1332

Is there someone out there who has a similar problem??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the password of the user. If your System is in a domain please check the Password policy. Please apply the password based on the policy.

Still problem Goto Computer Management -> Local Users and Groups -> Users check whether the users are there in the list. If, please reset the passwords of the SAPSystem users and apply the same passwords in the installation.

Note: your computer name should be less than 13 characters.

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

In this situation type of instalation and windows xp version number isn't a problem.

System cannot resolve groupid for Administrators.

please look this topic:

david

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is that the installation program is unable to retrieve the UID or userid, this is probably because you did a local installation.

If you machine is not a standalone machine and is in a Windows Domain, try re-installing with Domain Installation.

Check whether all the users as specified by the installtion document have been created.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

thanks for your advices.

I think the problem is on my side installed on Windwos XP Prof. I think I have to use Windows Server 2003.

Rainer