cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer BOM & Routing to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have post the same question in SAP PP places but it seems is not right places, so I just want to post this question again in this places.

So I an trying to transfer BOM and routing to APO but the system said that I can not do that, the SAP message is:

Operation 003000000003, activity P: Minimum interval > Maximum interval

I don't know which steps I miss in configuration

All material and work center are existed in APO.

I have trried with another FG with only one component, one operation and it can be transfer to APO without any error. But I have faced with this error when  trying to transfer multilevel BOM with a lot of operation in 2 production version

Please help me to solve this problem

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Hi Vu Pham,

Please check the operation in routing in CA02 for minimum nor maximum time interval for a relationship. If possible please share screen shot of operation 30 details.

In the case of overlapping operations, only the "Required overlapping" or

"Continuous flow production" settings are taken into account. The "Optional overlapping" option is not supported.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

This is routing overview and operation 30 in detail with information of time and overlapping

Please help me to find out the reason in this case. Many thanks

Regards,

Vu Pham

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham,

You can not have setup + production activities in a operation in your routing, because as per the standard SAP the setup should be followed by a produce activity.  So while rescheduling it takes the produce activity as the reference and tries to schedule the setup activity.

The setup time will be set to the fixed duration, whereas the produce time will be set to the variable duration of the mode in PDS.

So you should have one operation with setup and another other for production (machine).

Or just for testing purpose remove the setup time from routing and try to CIF it across APO.

After that create routing with one operation for setup and another for machine and then CIF the PDS.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

I have tried with this material by delete all standard value of set up time and labor time too. I am just keep th value of machine only but seems the error still not fix. I have tried with another material with one component, one operation and enter the standard value for setup, machine and labor also and everything is fine, no any error occur when I CIF this material to APO. It might be an configuration error, could you think there are any missing in configuration or master data?

Addition, when I check PDS for error material in APO, it just shows only master output like picture below? As I know the component, activities and operation must be display in PDS. Do you know why? Thanks

Regards

Vu Pham

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham,

Do you have any CIF user exit or BAdi like CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN used for PDS transfer in ECC and APO inbound /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE?

Also check resource are there in active integration model. If the work centers are not in an active integration model, operations with these work centers are not sent to APO.

Operations without formulas in the work center are not sent to APO check the same.

Is the scheduling indicator set in the control key of the operations?

Are there are any stopped or failed queue in /SAPAPO/CQ?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.Brahmankar,

I don't have any user exit or BAdi used for PDS transfer in ECC and APO also.

Resources are existed in integration model and have been transfered to APO. Formula has been assigned to work center. The Scheduling indicator have been actived for all control key and no any stopped or failed queue in /SAPAPO/CQ

hmmm, it is very strange and hopefully you can help me. Thank you

Regards,

Vu Pham

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham,

Please try CURTO_CREATE - Transfer Production Data Structure (PDS) also execute report RIMODINI and check if any error comes there also check error log in ECC side like SLG1 and CFG1.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.Brahmankar

I have tried with CURTO_CREATE, run report RIMODINI and check the error in ECC for CIF. All of these step not successful and the error message like picture below:

Regards,

Vu Pham

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham,

Do you have any following time defined in routing operations.

Wait time

Std. queue time

Std. move time

Also remove Setup Type Key 1 and try it once more.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.Brahmankar

I have remove Std queue time and move time, it's work fine now and I can transfer PDS to APO successfully. Thank you for your support.

But Could you please share me why I can't use both of standard value and Std. queue time?

Regards,

Vu Pham

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham,

Please read consulting note 604878 -R/3->APO Relship duration w/ interoperation times, overlaps

Minimum queue time, a standard queue time can be defined in operation in ECC.

However, no planning-related minimum interval is displayed in the APO manufacturing order or in the APO source of supply (PPM or PDS).

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vu Pham

I also received a similar error. It was rectified when we set the minimal interval time= maximum interval time. If min interval time has a value higher than maximum interval time, one will get this error. You can check the values in 'inter operational time'

Regards

Soumyajit