cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service for system XXXXXX, client XXX in integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am trying to do my first BI data transfer that is not master data. I have created an ODS object for sales header overview and when I try to extract the data the RQST Idoc successfully goes to ECC 6.0 and sends info Idocs in return with a green status but I do not see them on my BI server. However, when I look at transaction sm58 on the ECC Server, I can see the following error:

"No service for system SAPDEV, client 200 in Integr ation Directory

Message no. SR053"

The error occurs in function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS with the RFCUSER.

We have recently tried setting up XI on our BI server but have not done anything with regards to that on our ECC server. BI master data transfer was working prior to the XI setup and I find that process encounters the same error as above. How do I setup XI to be able to handle this scenario. Do I need to do any modification in XI to enable this process to run properly. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Will Give Points Generously

P.S. I am running ECC 6.0 and BI 7.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Were you able to get the problem solved. We had the same scenario,instead of ECC we have CRM.

If you have XI configured you need to run an ABAP program which will neglect the XI config for BI to any other SAP system.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem ended up being incorrect RFC setup. I just redid my rfc connections in sm59 and everything worked fine.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fairly quick to fix...

idx1 create an rfc XXXXXX

idx2 copy the idoc from imported system to XXXXXX

goto your directory scenario and in adapter specific settings enter XXXXXX and the client it came from..

Cheers

James Legg

Former Member
0 Kudos

parshanth,

create a business system for client 200 of our ECC system and use the same in the in XI.

emjay
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting the same error as well. I am trying to extract data out of SRM into BI7.0. The Idoc status in WE02 on the BI system is 03 but i am not getting any information on the SRM Server. The IDocs are stuck in SM58 with the same error.

Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

EmJay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in BW side settings,and SLD settings, and receiver Determination configuration.

Also see the below links

Also see the BW integration Links

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/marian.harris/blog/2005/06/23/need-to-get-a-sap-netweaver-component-implemented-quickly-try-sap-best-practices

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/02/innovative-ways-to-use-alerts

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/access-netweaver-how-to-guides-from-one-consolidated-page

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/14/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode2

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check this blog.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Should solve your problem.

Regards,

Jai Shankar