cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add company logo to Fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to add our company's logo to the Fiori applications.

In the browser based Theme designer, I have selected the logo's image file in Quick tab but it does not show up in preview (screen shot attached).

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Amandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Works fine for me as I already did this couple of times. Which browser are you using? pls provide GW and SAPUI5 version.

Did you try cleaning browser cache and retrying? Do other changes work ok in theme designer and only this one does not? did you try a different image?

thanks

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for a prompt response.

I am using Chrome Version "34.0.1847.116 m" for theme designer and Fiori applications.

The other changes made in theme designer (like Background color, Highlight Color, Background Image etc.) are working in and show up the preview mode. The background image repeat and Opacity are also responding.

The logo image however does not show up. I tried using different images as logo  and checked for all 3 device types (Desktop, Tablet and Phone) in preview mode.

I re-tried after clearing the browser cache and still got the same results.

The Gateway being used is Netweaver ABAP v7.31 based, GW_Core is Release 200 (SP Level 0007) and SAP UI5 is Release 100 ( SP Level 0007).

Please let me know if I can provide more details.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Amandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. The logo shows up ONLY when Fiori app is launched in a desktop browser in full view mode. In the theme designer it shows up when you activate Full Page mode.

Thanks,

Amandeep

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

Thanks for providing the solution.  I have had similar issues in the past and never quite understood why it showed up in some browsers sometimes and not in all situations all the time.  Will have to remember that for the future.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that replacing the original SAP logo is the best solution.. since uploading our custom logo in the theme designer is not working..

this can be done by:

Go to (SE80 -> MIME Repository) under the path /sap/public/bc/ui5/LIBRARIES/VER/lib_version/com.sap.ui5.core/META-INF/resources/sap/ui/core/mimes/logo/

then replace the logo image with your custom one.