cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas - Unable to add image in flavor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'am facing some issues when trying to load pictures in SAP Personas. I have got the "Invalid data provider" error when I press the OK button after uploading a background image.

You will find screens errors in attached.

I have already applied the OSS Note 1810782. I have even check if there is some missing roles in TCODE SU53.

In the personas admin I can add an image (as a media file) and used it in my flavor.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Flo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There was a very recent thread about the same problem:

Try to update the Personas client to the latest patch as Sushant suggested and if that doesn't fix the problem, raise an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank's for your help, the latest patch solved my problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flo, which is the latest patch? what patch are you mean? my version for SAP SCREEN PERSONAS is release 200 SP-level 0000.

I have the same problem I applied two sap notes 1810782 and 1952041 and did not work.

Please Help!

Regards.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Version 2.0 SP level 0000 is very old. You should be at SP level 0002, so ask for the environment to be updated and also implement all the notes according the cumulative Personas note 1964257.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amanda,

If I have a good memory is good I applied those notes:

• 1810782 - SAP Screen Personas: Unable to add image in flavor
  • 1964257 - Cumulative patch release for the SAP Screen Personas Release 1.0/ Release 2.0

I hope this will help.

Flo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I update my SP to the latest version and applied the note 1964257, but did not work yet.

Regards,

Amanda.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The note 1964257 itself cannot be applied. It contains a list of relevant notes and those should all be implemented.

What is the current Personas client version active in your system? When logged on through Personas, hit the question mark in the lower right corner and you find the version number of the client in the lower left corner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas yes i applied the list of relevant notes that contain the note 1964257. The version that appears is 1.4.021 this tell me something? even when in ECC show me that my release is 2.0 and SP 2?

Thank you so much for your help!

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

2.0 SP2 is related to the Personas add-on.

The version you see in the screen shot is related to the Personas Silverlight browser client. 1.4.021 is very old, the most current is 1.4.071. This also tells me that not all of the notes according to 1964257 have been implemented because if that was the case, then you would already have version 1.4.071 since this is the result of one of those notes. So once again, make sure all the relevant notes are implemented in your system to avoid problems that have been already corrected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tamas it was the version of silverlight. We need to applied all notes according to my version SAP SCREEN PERSONAS and SP

Regards.