cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM UI Translation: Search does not show Business Partners in Spanish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have customized SMAD, SMCR, SMHF, SMMJ to Y* space.

The customer needs to use system in Spanish - > language pack installed. Hence I logged in using Spanish and translated the Business partner fields etc in SPRO.

Everything is okay in the Create "Urgent, Normal, Admin, General" change areas however when I use the Search functionality,

You can see the results in the English versions as below.

Same search, same results, same number of search results when I am logged in using Spanish, but interestingly no entries in the fields.

Any ideas why this is happening.

What could be the resolution to fix this issue?

Regards,

Ranjith Raghunathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

it is working as expected. Please check your customization in SPRO. Most probably you have maintained custom values for these fields.

Select the field --> Go To --> Translation and maintain.

Then you will be able to see the results.

Regards,

Petros

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Please make sure you have implemendted latest version 44 of the follwoing note:

1728284: ITSM: Partner Functions for the WebClient UI

I saw this issue in past before and trying to find out how it was resolved. I will update you once i will find.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks very much for your quick response. the note seemed relevant at start, but when I checked the note, the issue that I mentioned is not in the list of issues that the note fixes I think though it says "Relevant for Translation".

However I tried to implement the note but it "Cannot be Implemented", Also tried to run the manual report mentioned in the note. Does not find the report to run.

So the issue is not fixed.

I have raised a customer message. If any other information is available it will be good.

Thanks

Ranjith

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajnith,

ok whats the incident number? Maybe i can check.

Thanks

Vikram