cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify Old pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can any one help. How to identify old conditions (Non Active) which are not using from last 3 years?

I executed Table KONV in background also to find active conditions but its giving dump due to memory.

is there anyway to find this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make a join of your pricing condition table including A with it e.g A822 or A991 etc with KONP table in SQ02 and make a query report. Now fetch data by giving condition type and valid from date in selection screen. You can play with dates in selection screen if data is too much that system is giving you a dump.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I am not aware of any standarrd report which fetches that data, moreover executing KONV will give you the huge transactional data and also you cannot combine it in to a quickviewer query.

By inactive do you mean expired condition records or condition records not being used in the transactions?

if you require the condition reocrds not used in transactions you should create small program for achieving it.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need condition types which are not using from last 3 years. my business having more than 600 condition types globe wise.