SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trx.: WLF_IDOC - IDoc Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo together,

I've a question regarding the transaction WLF_IDOC - Idoc processing.

It should be possible to edit an Idoc, for example an idoc with status 51.

If i mark an entry and press icon EDIT IDOC I get a new screen with the detail information of the idoc, but

it is not possible to edit any field. All fields are blocked.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best regards

Frank

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried same process in WE02 ?.I am not able to access WLF_IDOC .However you can edit the Idoc if the status of Idoc has 51 in WE02 transaction.

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

There is no WLF_IDOC transaction that exists and not sure which one you are referring to.

However you can go to WLFEIR transaction and provide the idoc number,wherein you will have the following options

1.Change Control Record

2.Change Status

3.Change View - This will take you to  WE02 and you can change/edit any relevant segment and then save and then come back to initial screen and process it Online/using B87 or even in background

PS : There are also other options like sending idoc using RFC and comparison of idocs etc.

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By default, IDOC messages can not be edited using WLF_IDOC. This was delivered like this due to security reason. 

For editing the IDOC, you have to configure the message type, segment type and maintenance structure or check box for all fields open for edit at SPRO->Cross-Application Components->IDOC Monitor for Agency Business and Retail->IDOC Maintenance Settings.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hallo Venu,

many thanks for your answer. It's very helpful.

Best regards

Frank