SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Pointer for Assortment list POS outbound (price change)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I would like to be able to send change message in WBBDLD message through WDBU_HPR when there is a price change (VKP0 / VKPA)

Kindly appreciate if you could let me know the setting/config in the system?

Thanks a lot.

BR

Dom

5 REPLIES 5

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

Please see the steps given below(Assuming you have already created a POS Outbound profile)  

Step 1: Define POS Condition Type Group

SD ->POS Interface->Outbound ->Maintain POS Condition Type Group

Here you will have to create a Condition type Group - Use SAPD as a reference and create your own

Step 2 : Maintain POS Condition Type Group

Same as the above path

Here you can add the condition types that are relevant(like VKP0,VKA0 etc)

Step 3:Maintain profile for Assortment List types

Logistics General ->Assortment ->Assortment List ->Maintain Profile for Assortment List Types

Here you can define the Assortment List Profile(Make use of standard 0001 and copy if required) and maintain the profile parameters,wherein you have to provide the POS Condition Type Group which have created as per step 1.

PS : You can use WBBDLD as Logical Message category for Reduction as per your requirement.Please see the help for more details.

Step 4: Go to BD50 and activate change pointers for WBBDLD

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Thanks Aram.

I have configured as you recommended, however, any price change is still not triggered as a change message through WBDU_HPR.

In fact, do I need to input into BD52 (message type WBBDLD) to add the field for price condition?

If yes, what should I input?

Thanks and regards

Dom

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

that's correct, you have to add fields for pricing. Try the following:

Object           Table           Field

COND_A      KONDAT      DATAB --> Validity Date from of your price

COND_A      KONDAT      DATBI --> Validity Date to of your price

COND_A      KONDAT      KEY --> Key of your price

COND_A      KONM          KBETR --> Value of your price

COND_A      KONM          KSTBM --> Shoudl be UoM of your price

COND_A      KONM          KEY --> Key of your price

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks!

I see that these are already added to BD52 message type WBBDLD; however, any price change stills does not trigger any change message when using t-code WBDU_HPR.

Would you have any other idea where I should look into?

Appreciate a lot.

BR

Dom

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

to me it is not clear, which steps you have done and which steps not. And of course, how the steps were done (meaning: which settings).

So, this is a littte bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.

- Is Initialization for you Assortment list run (WDBI_HPR)?

- Are you using Direct Access in Price Determination? If so, are the settings correct?

- Are there any BAdI Implementations in place?

- Is the validity date of your maintained price change within the lead time of your POS Outbound settings?

- Is the validity date of the article listing conditions within the lead time of your  POS Outbound settings?

Many more questions I could arise, and from "far away", it is very hard to say, what exactly is missing.

Regards

Tobias