cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource cannot be displayed with XMLResourceRenderer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have a NW04s Portal (version 7.0 SP10). I have imported the Common Parts, Maintenance Technician and Best Practices for Enterprise Portal Business Packages.

I am testing the Portal role eu_role and for that I've created some news into the KM folder <b>root > documents > News</b>. When I enter to the news section under <b>Home > Company</b>, I got the error <b>Resource cannot be displayed with XMLResourceRenderer</b> for each new i have created.

I already did the minimal configuration for KMC as described here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/84/2756c03e96dc45afcd400fe5c7686d/frameset.htm

Please if somebody knows how to solve this error, I appreciate the help.

Best Regards.

Gregory

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member748019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

I have just some question regarding your problem:

(1) Are there any other items in the folder (e.g. plain text files etc.) which cannot be rendered by XMLForms ?

(2) Is it possible to open the NewsItems with the "Edit" command ? Are the inserted values OK ?

(3) Is the problem related to the User (e.g. User A can read User B not) ?

with kind regards

--Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias.

Answering ur questions:

<i>(1) Are there any other items in the folder (e.g. plain text files etc.) which cannot be rendered by XMLForms ?</i>

Yes, there are other items.

<i>(2) Is it possible to open the NewsItems with the "Edit" command ? Are the inserted values OK ?</i>

Yes I'm able to edit the NewsItems

<i>(3) Is the problem related to the User (e.g. User A can read User B not) ?</i>

Not it happends to all users.

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you uploaded the image for the news item you created to the same folder?

That folder should only contain news items, you have to upload the images to another folder.