Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Issue

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having issue with the local build of DC in NWDS.

We are having a Track which contains few SCs, now a new SC has been created and further new DCs in the newly created SC. Now when I am trying to build the new DC it is giving me the below error.

No 'default' JDK defined, will use running VM.

Error: com.sap.tc.buildplugin.util.BuildPluginException: No 'javac' found for JDK home path 'C:\Java\SAPJVM6\sapjvm_6\jre'.

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.setupJavaCompiler(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:276)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.setupJavaEnvironment(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:186)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.execute(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.prepareTechnologySpecificData(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:193)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.setupBuildFileCreatorContext(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.execute(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:56)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.handleBuildStepSequence(DefaultPlugin.java:196)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.performBuild(DefaultPlugin.java:168)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate$BuildRequestHandler.handle(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:66)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate.requestV3(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:48)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.maybeInvoke(PluginHandler2.java:350)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.request(PluginHandler2.java:99)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.build(PluginHandler2.java:73)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandler2Wrapper.execute(PluginHandler2Wrapper.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1750)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:6004)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.buildDCsForDevConfig(BuildAction.java:307)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.access$200(BuildAction.java:58)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction$1.run(BuildAction.java:212)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

Error: Build stopped due to an error: No 'javac' found for JDK home path 'C:\Java\SAPJVM6\sapjvm_6\jre'.

I have checked the build variant for the track in SLD and it is maintained as :
com.sap.jdk.home_path_key = JDK1.5.0_HOME.

I have also maintained the Installed JRE in NWDS as JDk 1.5.

Strange part is now if I create the DCs in the old(already present) SC it is working fine and getting built without any error.

Please help!

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the version of your nwds?

you have specify the jdk path not the jre

put the following in your ini file which is located in the nwds installation folder

-vm

C:/jdk1.6x86/bin/javaw.exe  (your jdk path)

the following configuration should also help.

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thanks for your response.

NWDS version is 7.01.05

I have created a new Instance of NWDS shortcut pointing to a new workspace and the issue got resolved.

Reagrds,

Pankaj

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to use jdk1.4.

you will get runtime error if not.