Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create PR00 from existing Sales area to new Sales Area

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have an existing sales area S001 SA.

I wanted to copy my condition type PR00 from S001 SA to a new DC S001 SB.

Is there a tools to mass copy the condition records?

can someone explain how VK14 helps in this case?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First read documentation of this IMG path which has been mentioned by Eduardo Hinojosa and then act accordingly. Its self explanatory.

Thank$

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The documentation says you can copied from table to another table, article to another article.

I am trying to find a way to duplicate the same article across different sales area.

if it can be done, please show it to me how to configure it.

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The documentation says that ypu have to create copying rule for condition and condition table in that IMG path. After this ask you ABAPER to take a look at standard report RV15CC01 and make a copy of it as per your requirement. For understanding use and functionality of this report please check this link and I hope your ABAPER would be able to do this.

http://www.se80.co.uk/sapreports/r/rv15/rv15cc01.htm

Thank$

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see the standard customizing (for instance, condition PR00 or condition K0*) as a template. You have two steps, what conditions you can copy, and the tables and fields. See the restrictions in the documentation. Run it with standard samples in integration (for instance) and learn how it works.

Regards

Eduardo

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It just doesn't make sense to setup the configuration and then get the ABAPer to do up a separate program.

Why not just have a custom program to do it?

A custom program will have more flexibility on how and what to add to the new sales area.

I had decided to go for the custom program.

Thanks for the info.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The ABAPer for making a copy of reports RV45* is if you need to copy a field in the second step no covered by the standard fields. What is the tables in the determination of PR00. Please, see in V/06 the sequence access and check the tables in V/07. And do the proper customizing if you have changed the customizing.

See the reports availables.

If you need to copy a different field (in tables A+++), then create your own ZRV15CC* using one of the former reports as a template.

I hope this helps you

Regards

eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the proper settings in this path in the IMG

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo