cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notifications from R/3 4.6c to Solution Manager 3.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

Is it possible to transfer notifications from system R/3 4.6c(transaction IQS9) to Solution Manager 3.2. I have checked structure of tables and I found out that they are totally different between systems. Is there any way to transfer notifications to Solution Manager?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matjaz,

If Solution Manager is the centralized controller in your system, then if you make an entry in the BCOS_CUST table of your satellite system saying that your solman system is the destination of your OSS Messages raised from the satellite system, then those support messages raised in your satellite systems will appear in the notifications list of SolMan.

Hope it helps.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that this particular R/3 system will be gone (deleted, erased and recycled) because it is too slow and data are too old and inconsistent. The only thing that we want to keep are notifications. So we have an idea that we put this documentation from R/3 directly on solution manager. But I guess that really isn't possible, so I have to find out a way to put notifications to another R/3 system.

Best regards,

Matjaz

Answers (0)