cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to provide same user full access to some tcodes and only display/change access to Se09 and Se10 through one role?

former_member493004
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a role where users are given full access to some tcodes like sm50,rsa1, sm37, so on but for Tcode se09 and se10, I only want to give the users display and change access.

if I change ACTIVITY of S_TCODE removing *, it will effect all t-codes, please help me in how can I achieve  this..

This is urgent..

Thanks,

Ambika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

My first thought is to create custom t-codes for se09 and se10 (like zse09 and zse10) and modify the access there.

Andrew

former_member493004
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply, but is there any other way; what if I create other role with access to  Tcodes Se09 and se10 with change/display access and add its profile to existing role..

but i am not sure if it will work as after merging roles, all transaction codes will use S_USER_AGR.

thanks,'

Ambika

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambika

Yes, You can a create a custom role, By using the transaction code PFCG assign all the transaction codes in authorization object S_TCODE  & provided the access Read/modification/full access.

Regards

Sriram

former_member493004
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sriram,

i have created role but my problem is:-

i have tcodes Foreg: Se11, sm37,sm30 where i want to give full access

and for tcodes Se09 and se10 i want to give only display/change access, actually want to restrict the users to release Transport.

this all i want to do in one role and then i will be assigning this role to users.

i tried to restrict S_TRANPRT with Activity 03 and also deactivated S_CTS_ADMI, but still user has release access.

Any suggestions..

Thanks,

Ambika

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambika

After add those t codes below relent authorization object will be in yellow close those should area you provide the access with full or custom. kindly refer the screen shot SM37 authorization object

Regards

Sriram

former_member493004
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply,

but i am able to provide access as required by figuring out the relevant objects.

For se09 and se10, I restricted Objects S_TRANSPRT and S_SYS_RWBO for 03 "display" activity.

thanks,

Ambika

Answers (0)