cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during the export of HANA using SWPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to build a new test BW on HANA system by using system copy method from another test system. While trying to take the export, i'm getting the below error. I dont see any other info about the error in the sapinst logs. Any suggestions on how to fix this error

ERROR      2014-04-21 11:15:56.207 [iaxxejsbas.cpp:211]

FJS-00003  TypeError: user.getLoginEnvironment(sidAdm.password).get("PATH") has no properties (in script NW_Export|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 25406: ???)​

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had similar issue using SWPM for a standard ABAP system. Was 2 x fold issue we had.

1. We had non-standard entries in sidadm's .cshrc file that needed to be removed so SWPM could correctly parse the environment.

2. Path had to be set correctly for sidadm. Used another host as a reference point (you can always revert back once export has completed).

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could also just do a homogeneous system copy by using the HANA DB backup. This may be easier than export/import.

1844468 - Homogeneous system copy on SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

But i dont need the sap<sid> schema name to be same as the source system. That is the reason i'm going for export/import.

Thanks & Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in the PATH, you should have /home/<sid>adm. Make sure the home directory exists and has proper permissions and ownership for SIDADM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please confirm if the PATH environment variable is set for
'<sid>adm' user account? If not, please do it.

check the output of env command as <sid>adm.

regards,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

In our case, both <DB_SID>adm and <SAP_SID>adm are same as both HANA DB and SAP SID has the same name. Below is the env variable for <DB_SID>adm in the HANA DB server.

PATH=/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/<DB_instancename>/server:/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/<DB_instancename>:/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/<DB_instancename>/exe:/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/<DB_instancename>/exe/Python/bin:/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/<DB_instancename>/exe/dat_bin_dir:.:/usr/sap/<DB_SID>/home:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/games:/usr/lib64/jvm/jre/bin:/usr/lib/mit/bin:/usr/lib/mit/sbin:/opt/ibm/saphana/bin:/usr/lpp/mmfs/bin

CPU=x86_64

Thanks & Regards,

Saravanan