cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery vendor for STO

Former Member

Dear Expert,

I did the partner configuration for Vendor and STO for site with partner VN-vendor DP-delivery plant.

But when I create the STO for site no partner data come out for the PO, the partner data didn't copy out from vendor master.

Any advice any further more setting need to do?

I manually input the partner data for the STO and site, then I try to create inbound delivery, following incompleteness came out"Vendor : Account Number of Vendor or Creditor Missing",user need to manually input the partner number for LF-vendor.But when i check the partner setting for inbound delivery, LF is copied out from VN.Any more setting need to do to make sure the partner number of LF is auto copied from PO data.

I have below config. setting:

1. Site master has the vendor partner function as OA -Ordering address,DP- Delivering plant, VN- Vendor and PI-Invoicing Party.

2. Define Permissible Partner Roles per Account Group

3. Partner Settings in Vendor Master Record-Assign Partner Schemas to Account Groups

4. Assign Partner Schemas to Document Types

5. Logistics Execution-Partners-Set Up Partner Determination for Deliveries and "EL" Partner Determination Procedure

Also I have search in the SCN before posting I found same post i.e. but no answer hence posting again kindly extend your help.

With Regards,

Avinash Kowale

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor

Please read OSS note 842829 about partner determination in replenishment (STO) delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did configure the definition of shipping data for Plant?

Aslo, you have to assign the UB document type to the EL inbound delivery

And Maintain Country and Transportation Zone for Shipping Point (In Route Determination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks, but in my case it is for Site and not for plant.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned partner functions to the inbound delivery ?.If not add partners to the Delivery document type 'EL'

SPRO-->Logistics Execution-->Shipping-->Basic Shipping Functions-->Partners-->Master Data-->Set Up Partner Determination for Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It is already in place and due to this it is coming in to inbound but no vendor code which is my issue.Below is the system setting maintained also I have mentioned in my first post.

ELBUBuyer
ELVNVendor

With regards,

Avinash kowale